Each box contains:
- 2 patches of 16cm x 12cm,
- 1 support net for a more pleasant application
- 4 stickers to support each patch on the desired part
Also called ""KANLISHA"" (Chinese hot water bottle), these heating patches of 12cm x 16cm were developed by a Taiwanese professor from the Medical University of China, after several years of clinical experience.
On contact with air, the iron inside the patch oxidizes and the heating effect is obtained. To ensure a constant and pleasant warming effect, oxidation takes place slowly.
This patch can be used for osteoarthritis, painful periods, feeling of cold in the stomach.
It relieves pain and aches and can be used for example on the abdomen, shoulders, neck, feet or hands.
Each box contains 2 patches, which provide heat for up to 16 hours.
- Remove the self-heating patch from the package.
- Mix gently and shake the heating patch.
- Let the self-heating patch breathe, and it will begin to emit therapeutic heat.
- Expel the Wind and the Cold
- Stimulate blood circulation and relieve pain
- Effective for arthralgia due to cold wind humidity.
- Numbness of the limbs.
- Cold and abdominal pain.
- Iron powder
- Sodium chloride
- YU JIN - Turmeric Rhizome
- GUI ZHI - Cinnamon Bark
Precaution for use:
Use with caution for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 8 years of age and the elderly. Avoid application on the face and around the eyes. Do not apply to wounds, irritated skin areas or mucous membranes.
Do not break or open the patch. In case of contact with the inside of the sachet, wash your hands thoroughly and consult a specialist if necessary. This product is exclusively reserved for external use.
Stop the application if you feel too intense, uncomfortable or irritating heat.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Customer reviews for Warm Plaster Curcuma & Canelle
Share your opinion with other customers Leave my review